ROOM SETUP AND RATES
Forum Room Setups and Rates
The Thurman J. White Forum, located on the south end of OU’s beautiful and historic campus in Norman, Oklahoma, is within walking distance of the OU Law Center, the Sam Noble Museum, Fred Jones Jr. Museum of Art, and OU’s historic Campus Corner. Just a few blocks away is the Norman’s National Weather Center.
How Can We Help?
We are here to help you through the meeting and event planning process. From the early logistics to the closing session, our knowledgeable staff can help you with every detail. Conference Services provides a wide array of services to fit your individual event needs:
- Complimentary A/V Package in every room, which includes a laptop, ceiling mounted projector, built-in projection screen, wireless presenter, sound system, and white board. The Forum Room and Conference Room also include a podium and two microphones. Additional A/V equipment is available for a fee.
- On-site event coordinators
- Beverage service
- Free Wi-Fi throughout the facility
- Video-conferencing services
- Customized room setups for your event
- Complimentary registration services for events held in the Forum Building
- Printing services for name badges, certificates, and marketing materials
- Website creation
- On-site technical support during your event
The Thurman J. White Forum Building offers a wide-variety of rooms and setup options to meet your meeting and event needs. Below you will find our room rates, room options, and setup examples:
Thurman J. White Forum Building Rates (per day)
|Room||Non-University Rate||University Department Rate||Outreach and Extended Campus Rate||Student Organization Rate|
Internal events where more than 50% of attendees are students, faculty, or staff will receive the room rental at no charge. All room rentals include whiteboard and standing lectern or podium. A/V packages to suit your needs are available to rent.
Meeting Room Configurations
Located upstairs, the Forum Room can accommodate 200-550 attendees. The Forum Room is a unique auditorium-sized room that seats attendees in comfortable chairs behind built-in desks that rise in tiers from the circular stage. The Forum Room is an ideal venue for general sessions and large meetings.
Located at the end of Corridor A, the Conference Room allows multiple setup styles to meet your needs and is ideal for dining, banquets, and medium-sized plenary sessions.
- Auditorium: 200
- Banquet: 168
Super Suites - Three Options
Super Suites are three seminar rooms with divider walls opened to create one large meeting space. Three different super suite options are available in the Forum Building.
- Auditorium: 150
- Banquet: 120
- Classroom: 108
Suites are two seminar rooms with divider walls opened to create one large meeting space. Four different suite options are available in the Forum Building.
- Auditorium: 100
- Banquet: 80
- Classroom: 72
The Forum Building offers 14 separate seminar rooms which are ideal for breakout sessions, meetings, and classes.
- Auditorium: 50
- Banquet: 40
- Classroom: 36
- Open-U: 21
- E-Shape: 31