INSTRUCTIONAL COACHING SERVICES
Our expert instructional coaches provide high-quality training that takes coaching to the next level.
- Get solutions to your toughest coaching problems
- Discover ways to enhance your coaching style to increase teacher effectiveness and improve child outcomes
- Learn and practice differentiated coaching strategies and techniques that will take your coaching to the next level
- Analyze various strategies useful for differentiating classroom instruction
- Effectively implement high-quality interventions that create program sustainability
- Understand the role of an instructional coach
The Instructional Coaching team will bring our innovative coaching techniques to you! Our on-site training is customized to meet the needs of your coaches. You will receive all the benefits of the Instructional Coaching Institute, plus the opportunity for our coaches to provide one-on-one, on-the-job coaching instruction.
Three On-Site Coaching Options
Coaching Foundations is a two-day, professional-development training that includes interactive sessions on:
- The role of the coach
- The coach as an agent of change and how to create a culture of change
- The language of coaches
- Reflective questioning
- Four coaching strategies designed to improve instructional strategies of teachers
- The Coaching Innovations coaching protocol
Coaching Foundations Plus
Coaching Foundations plus additional time (usually one to three days) that includes one-on-one job shadowing with each of your coaches.
This program also includes a follow-up webinar to discuss additional coaching needs.
Customized Professional Development
We can customize sessions to meet your needs, including:
- Coaching Foundations with an extended period of individualized coaching sessions with each coach
- Professional development for teachers, specializing in literacy, from birth through grade 12
- Sessions for administrators to help define coaching and professional development designed for the entire school year (or can be structured for a semester) that is focused and creates school-wide change
The Institute’s sessions are specifically designed for coaches of all levels and content areas, birth through grade 12.
Video Training Series
The Video Training Series is professional development that provides techniques, theories, and information about progress monitoring that will take your coaching to the next level. It produces sustained change that results in enhanced teacher effectiveness and improved outcomes for children.