Multicultural Leadership in STEM disciplines-Intercultural Communication and Conflict Management that Promotes Innovation- 120 faculty and administrators in Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics from Midwestern universities. Purdue University, West Lafayette, IN.
Multicultural Leadership in STEM Disciplines - Intercultural Communication and Conflict Management that Promotes Innovation
- featured 120 faculty and administrators in Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics from Midwestern universities.
- took place at Purdue University, in West Lafayette, Indiana
Perspective Taking and Intercultural/Interracial Conflict Management for 6th Graders
- a two-day workshop that featured 60 students (eight hours total)
- took place at Maple Street Middle School, in Kalamazoo, Michigan
Intercultural Communication: Managing versus Leading in a Complex Organization
- a one-day (seven hour) training of 110 managers across divisions of Stryker Healthcare Organization, including research science, manufacturing, IT, and international locations
- took place at Stryker Corp., in Kalamazoo, Michigan
Intercultural/Intergroup Decision-Making Skills in Small Groups
- a two-hour workshop given in core courses of Biomedical Engineering majors
- took place at Arizona State University, in Tempe, Arizona