The National Center for Disability Education and Training (NCDET) designs and delivers cutting-edge training to staff of employment providers in a variety of competency-based courses leading to certification. The methods of training range from classroom to accessible multimedia products marketed across the United States.
Customized Employment Training Anywhere in the United States
Please visit our webpages for more information about trainings offered through our contract with the Oklahoma Department of Rehabilitation Services. NCDET has delivered training under this contract since 1987 and has prepared thousands of Employment Training Specialists to provide employment supports to individuals with significant disabilities.
- Autism Spectrum Disorders (ASD)
- Assessment of Basic Language and Learning Skills
- What is Applied Behavior Analysis?
- Effective Instructional Strategies
- Strategies for Supporting Students with ASD
- Strategies for Supporting Employees with ASD
- Promoting Social Skills
- Transition Planning: What Your Child Wants to Do!
- Training on Cultural Competency
- Inclusion of Students with Disabilities in the General Education Settings
- DRS Employment Consultant Training
- Job Club Train-the-Trainer Training
- DRS Advanced Trainings
- Other Trainings Upon Request
Training dates will be available in the near future. Please check back for the upcoming training dates.