CONFERENCES AND EVENTS
Bringing the Community Together
The American Indian Institute has presented Native Americans and others with national conferences and events since it was established in 1951. These gatherings feature national speakers, CEUs, networking opportunities, and materials that can be brought back to enhance your current prevention services.
American Indian Institute delivers both forward-thinking, innovative solutions through hundreds of professional conference opportunities on Native American Wellness and Diabetes Prevention. We are growing and expanding!
2020 Native Women's and Men's Health and Wellness Conference has been cancelled
- 2019 Native Women's and Men's Wellness and Diabetes Prevention Conference - New Orleans
- 2018 Native Women's and Men's Wellness and Diabetes Prevention Conference - New Orleans
- 2017 Native Diabetes Prevention Conference - Phoenix
- 2017 Stresscare: Mastery and Mentor - Phoenix
- 2017 Native Fitness Training - Phoenix
- 2017 Native Women's and Men's Wellness Conference - San Diego
- 2017 Stresscare: Mastery and Mentor - San Diego
- 2017 Native Fitness Training - San Diego
- 2017 Indian Education Summit