Join us as an Aii Exhibitor, Sponsor, or Partner!
I’m Dr. Nina Barbee, Proud Member of the Choctaw Nation, and Director of the American Indian Institute (Aii) at University of Oklahoma Outreach/College of Continuing Education. Aii has more than 65 years of service to and collaborations with American Indian, Alaska Native, and First Nations communities – Indigenous Peoples.
The Aii Community is comprised of diverse individuals, groups, and organizations including:
Indigenous and non-Indigenous peoples, tribal elders and partners, health organizations, public health and science researchers, allies, advocates, traditional healers and storytellers, social workers, counselors, educators, students, primary health care, behavioral health, public health, prevention, and community outreach professionals, wellness leaders, nutritionists, anthropologists, and many more!
We host some of the largest and most meaningful events across the country. Aii provides education, resources, networking opportunities, and connections for our diverse communities. Our mission focuses on honoring Indigenous ways of knowing and being, health, wellness, and balanced living. We address contemporary issues in Indian Country and beyond while engaging, interacting, and inspiring each other as we learn together.
Let’s chat and create a Benefits Package that fits YOU! Please email or call me.
Yakoke (Thank you). Together We Thrive!
Nina Barbee, PhD
Proud Member of the Choctaw Nation
Director, American Indian Institute (Aii)
Director, Continuing Education and Lifelong Learning
University of Oklahoma Outreach/College of Continuing Education
Phone: (405) 361-5720
THANK YOU TO OUR SPONSORS!
5905 W 103rd St S
Oktaha, OK 74450
These two women working together on an important day of the year…It is time to make Hominy! This was hard work but a good time to visit friends. They are carrying the cast iron hominy pot, filled with hand-shelled field corn, over to the fire where it will be cooked for hours in lye water until the skins start to loosen. They will rinse the corn several times to remove the lye. It will then be preserved for the winter. It is difficult work but worth it!
MOTHERS OF THE EARTH
The women in this painting seem to blend into the snow, into the woods, and into the earth. Mothers of the Earth is a painting that draws you into the feelings you imagine the mothers are having.
The memory of the Trail of Tears is forever. The proud Cherokee people were driven and deprived but were never defeated. The memories, the strength, and the pride of the ancestors are held onto in the descendants, the children. The young mother realizes as she holds her child, she is protecting the hopes and beliefs of those strong people on the Trail of Tears.
RED TRAIL ROAD
The Cherokee family are following what they trust is the Red Road— for protection, for health, for love of each other and for love of God— the Right Path of Life.
YOUR ORGANIZATION NAME HERE!
Support the conference by becoming a sponsor and/or exhibitor today!
Sign up by October 10 and get the EARLY BIRD RATE of $300!
Contact Nina Barbee at (405) 361-5720 or click below to claim your spot.
UPCOMING Aii EVENTS IN 2021
- 2021 Native Perspectives Virtual Speaker Series: Viewing Contemporary Issues through an Indigenous Lens
- MicroConference – The Indigenous Way: Planting Seeds of Wellness for Future Generations - November 17
To create a sponsorship package that fits you, please contact Nina Barbee at:
Phone: (405) 361-5720
For questions about payment, contact Registration and Records:
ATTN: American Indian Institute (Aii)
1700 Asp Avenue Room B-1
Norman, OK 73072
T: (405) 325-6034 Michelle Bassham
Aii EXHIBITOR: $300 UNTIL OCT. 10!
Virtual Exhibitor Booths are available for $500
- Exhibitors receive special placement of logos, links, photos, video clips, and contact information on the Aii website
- Promotion via weekly email flyers, our social media platforms including partners
- Ads in the program
- Special recognition during “live” virtual events
Aii SPONSOR: CUSTOMIZED BENEFITS PACKAGES – TAILORED TO FIT YOU!
We have learned that our Sponsors appreciate the opportunity to customize benefits packages that are the best fit for them.
Sponsorships start at $1,000 – depending on the options you choose – and support Keynote Speakers, Educational Resources, Event Production, Programming, and Training.
- Examples of Benefits include, but are not limited to:
- Copy of electronic attendee email list
- Recognition as a Sponsor during plenary session
- Complimentary registrations for the MicroConference (value: $175 each)
- Welcome Video from tribe or organization (30-60 seconds)
- Logo and branding on website and conference slides
- Full color advertisement in digital program (1/2 page)
- Recognized as a Keynote Speaker Sponsor
- Recorded presentation (one minute) during the MicroConference Closing
- Mission statement, photos, ads, video clip, links in digital program and on website
- Social Media Promotion: Logo on Social Media posts – thousands of followers
- Email Flyer Promotion weekly distribution including our partners (thousands)
- Inclusion in one special feature Aii Newsletter: From the Director’s Pen
- Logo on weekly flyers
Aii PARTNERSHIP (COLLABORATION)
Opportunities for educational programming, customized continuing education, professional development, and technical training and assistance are available. The possibilities are limitless!
In-Kind and Monetary donations are greatly appreciated.