REQUEST FOR SERVICE
CONSULTATION AND TRAINING INFORMATION
As part of the mission of the National Center for Disability Education and Training, we are actively seeking opportunities to work with entities, programs, and individuals in public schools, disability related agencies, parent support groups, employer, governmental agencies, and other groups in the areas of:
- Disability awareness and sensitivity
- Cultural diversity
- Functional behavior assessment
- Applied behavior analysis
- Supervision of individuals pursuing their certification as a BCBA
We can provide training and/or professional learning opportunity and programming. The Center can also provide confidential consultation and services in the areas of disability, employment, and service providers.
If you are interested in contacting us for consultation and/or training on any of the areas listed above, please call or email us with the following information:
- Your Name
- Your Organization (Name, individual)
- Email Address
- Type of Organization (Public School, disability agency, support group, employer, governmental agency, other)
- Area of Interest
All inquiries will be handled confidentially.
Thank you for your inquiry about services provided by the National Center for Disability Education and Training.
We will get back with you promptly.
Dr. Annie Baghdayan, Director