REGISTRATION AND RECORDS
Registration and Records is the most efficient way to meet all of your registration and record keeping needs. This office can help you with enrollment, filing, record keeping, and much more. A knowledgeable and friendly staff is available to help your department manage its registration and records activities more effectively and efficiently.
Registration and Records provides centralized admission, registration, fee collection, and record-keeping services for participants in credit and noncredit activities offered through University Outreach. Additionally, this office serves as the reporting agent to the Department of Veteran Affairs for the processing of VA benefits for eligible recipients.
- Certification of eligible veterans’ benefits
- Processing of materials for university admission
- Academic course schedules
- Student and related records retention
- Official and complete university transcripts
Noncredit Registration Services
- Onsite and offsite conference registration services
- Onsite and offsite registration assistance
- Registration material setup and distribution
- Registrant tracking by phone, mail, and online
- Fee collection
- Departmental reporting
Located in the James P. Pappas Administration Building, Suite B-1, Registration and Records is equipped to assist anyone offering credit and noncredit activities through OU Outreach.
Contact Registration and Records at: