ELL COACHES ACADEMY
This resource provides a webinar series of six videos from the South Central Comprehensive Center (SC3) at the University of Oklahoma presented by ELL and Migrant Education Technical Assistance Coordinator Rosie Garcia-Belina, Ed.D., for the Louisiana Department of Education. Webinar titles include the following:
Additional resources/event archives are located in the Equity for Diverse Populations portal.
- An Introduction by Rosie Garcia-Belina, Ed.D.;
- Promoting Instructional Practices for English Language Learners;
- Implications in Establishing Language Support Programs for English Language Learners;
- Newcomers Programs / Language Support Programs;
- Promising Instructional Practices for English Language Learners; and
- English Language Learners with Exceptional Needs — Part II.
insert six videos here